Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Little girl loves!

I love barbie....and this shirt.  I am going to
need a picture of a little model to show just how
cute this shirt really is.  The picture does not do it justice!
$18.00


I think she might be a little mini barbie!

THIS DRESS IS PRECIOUS!
It is a wonderful thick cotton and I monogrammed
her initials in yellow...but they can be done in any color.
$20.00

4th of July here we come!
I love red, white and blue...and I also love to be able to wear
it all summer.  That is why I love this dress so much!!!
It is also a wonderful heavy cotton.
$20.00

Cute Little pink and brown onesie.
$15.00

I mean...SERIOUSLY.
Cutest model ever...and might I add...best model pose!
This girl can take a great pic!

On a side note...and plug for her mom.
She (The Mom Angie, not Landry) makes the most fabulously delicious birthday and wedding cakes EVER.
I mean it...like WOW...like worth falling off the wagon good!
Check out her blog.
You will not be sad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, thank you for the plug. She's a great model in your fabulous clothes!

    ReplyDelete